Monday, March 15, 2010

chaotic mind.....

what would it be like to be truly yourself...no excuses, no apologies? What if we could accept ourselves exactly as we are...the good, the bad, the beautiful, the difficult? Imagine the freedom of dropping all the pretenses, of speaking our truth. How much energy we'd have if we stopped trying to hold it all together?  Today I feel heartbroken, by many things in my life....I feel endlessly misunderstood and what I want to achieve so badly in this life seems to be drifting further away. My faith and spirituality keep me going, my kids and my special someone keep me going.....with out them I am not sure where I would be. There are obstacles everywhere, devious people everywhere and I am not sure where this all is suppose to be taking me. For someone who does not like conflict..there seems to be an abundance of it in my life right now. So the only thing there is to do is to learn something from what is going on in my life. Hmmmmmmm...definately easier said than done  because usually you don't realize what you have learned until the storm has passed and you have the ahh ha moments. When you're in the midst of all the stress...well, atleast me...everything is being analyzed and thoughts are scurring all around, and it isn't always easy to see things in a clear view with all of the chaos. So from here I will take control of the ONLY thing I have control of , me and my actions and reactions to this world and the people in it.Until my chaos setttles I will JUST BREATH......
Love and Light******

No comments:

Post a Comment