Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Very First Blog....

I am curious to see how my blogging will evolve or if it will at all. I am full of random information and also passionate about different things and thought it would be a good idea to put it out there for people to read. Maybe it will actually help people, then again maybe not. It's all about the experience in the end anyway ...right? I am reaching out beyond my comfort zone with this and I think that is an important thing for everyone to do at one time or another. We can't stay in our safe zone at all times....well, we can but what are we really getting from that? Taking risks and being vulnerable are a necessary part of life if we want to really experience what this life has to offer. I am one that has so many ideas on any given day....I don't act on them, I usually talk myself out of them which is a really bad self-sabatoging habit. So my goal is to put myself out there a little bit and get some ideas and thoughts out into the world wide web and see what happens. This blogging thing I guess is kind of a public diary of sorts.....I don't have a specific subject matter so this blog will be very eclectic so I hope whoever does read it enjoys it...and hopefully everyone can ignore my horrible spelling ;)
Love and Light*****

No comments:

Post a Comment